Now as we have entered into third stage of COVID-19 in British Columbia, Lynn Valley Centre shops are all open for business. However, we remain on reduced hours until the COVID-19 crisis is over and tenants can rebuild their business. Hours of service; 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Monday through Saturday, 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm. Sunday and Holiday’s. We suggest you contact the retailers directly for their specific hours when coming to Lynn Valley Centre.
- Starbuck’s Coffee is open and you can sit down inside and outside on the Plaza.
- For a sweet treat on a hot summer day, Purdy’s Chocolates is serving ice cream.
- Our dine-in restaurants; Black Bear Pub and Sushi 5 are both open for dine-in and take-out as well as A & W, Fresh Slice, and Little Japan
- Live Well Fitness opened and is currently running limited in-person classes.
- CIBC branch is open by appointment and virtual appointments only. The ATM machine remains accessible and open.
- Hallmark Cards, Country Health, Westlynn Meat and Seafood, Westlynn Bakery, iParty, House of Keys, Lynn Valley Store Repair, Courtesy Cleaners, Romance Jewellers, Lynn Valley Dental, Save-on Insurance, Hear Canada, Westlynn Optical, and Bay City Insurance all are open along with our anchor tenants Shoppers Drug Mart, Winner’s, BC Liquor Store, and Save-On Food’s.
All our businesses are complying with WorkSafe BC to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.
Please obey the 2-metre rule and other recommendations by Dr. Henry and BC Health Authorities. If you are feeling any symptoms that are associated with COVID-19 (dry cough, fever, nausea, etc.) we ask that you please postpone or delay your visit to Lynn Valley Centre.
We thank you for shopping at local businesses and for your support. We look forward to having you back!