April 26, 2023
Dear Valued Customers,
Shopping Centre Guidelines
- Lynn Valley Centre is here for your shopping convenience.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for harrasment, roughhousing and discrimination in any form.
- Pets are not permitted, with the exception of working service dogs. The service dog must be wearing a certified service vest.
- Use of bicycles, scooters, skateboards, etc., are strictly prohibited in the centre.
- All guests must be fully dressed and shoes must be worn at all times.
- No smoking, no alcohol drinking, vaping or any illegal drug use on the premises.
- Facemasks are a “personal choice“.
- For your own safety, we ask Patrons and Guests not to charge their cell phones or lap tops at any electrical outlets in the common areas. Freedom Mobile and Mobile Q provide complimentary cell phone charging for your convenience.
- In support of Municipalities and the Government of Canada, we are doing our part to reduce and phase out single-use plastics.
- If you don’t want to walk alone or need help to your vehicle, Safewalk is always available and our security staff would be pleased to help you. Call Guardteck Security at (604) 861-4466 to make arrangements.
Lynn Valley Centre